Must Be Spring Fever – Many Sales Tax Changes effective April 1st.
The State of Alaska does not levy a sales tax; however, several municipal governments do. Here are the local changes effective April 1st.
- Seldovia on Kenai Peninsula
- Sitka in Sitka County
- Dyea in Skagway Hoonah Angoon County
- Skagway in Skagway Hoonah Angoon County
- Whittier in Valdez Cordova
- Evergreen in Conecuh County
- Florence in Lauderdale County
April 1st rate changes in the cities of:
- Prairie Grove
April 1st rate changes in the counties of:
- Saline County
- Sharp County
- Fulton County
- Grant County
CALIFORNIA Read more
Teresa Farnsworth is the VP / Account Manager at Zip2Tax. She works closely with her clients to make sure they have just what they need to collect the right amount of sales or use tax in the U.S. and Canada. Questions? CHAT with Teresa on the Web site or call 866-492-8494.