Happy New Year of Tax Rate Changes!
Many changes this month so let’s get to them.
- Alabama: The sales tax rates changed for the cities of York and Homewood and in Blount County.
- Arkansas: Tax rates changed for the cities of Danville, Trumann, Waldron, and West Fork; and for Garland and Logan counties.
- California: The state rate changed as did the City of Long Beach rate.
- Colorado: There were tax rates changed for the cities of Grand Lake, Black Hawk, Canon City, Steamboat Springs, Wheat Ridge, and Edwards; plus the counties of Grand, San Miguel (SMART) and Summit (housing authority).
- Florida: Tax rates changed for the counties of Alachua, Bay, Brevard, Highlands, Liberty, Manatee, Marion, Osceola, Palm Beach and Santa Rosa.
- Illinois: Tax rates changed for Danville.
- Kansas: Tax rates changed for Horton, Oswego, Rolla, St. John, Stockton, Valley Falls and the counties of Brown and Rawlins.
- Minnesota: Tax rates changed for Fergus Falls and the counties of Cook, Mille Lacs, Pine and Winona.
- Missouri: Tax rates changed for Prairie Home, Ash Grove, Campbell, Glendale, Lake Lotawana, Leeton, Lone Jack, Macon, St. Charles, Velda Village Hills, Warrenton and the counties of Buchanan, Clinton, and Pulaski.
- North Dakota: Tax rates changed for Ellendale, Harwood and Hettinger County.
- Nebraska: Tax rates changed for Elmwood, Weeping Water and Wilber.
- New Jersey: The state rate was reduced. Read More Here
- New Mexico: Tax rates changed for Lordsburg, Columbus, Deming, Bloomfield and Edgewood.
- Oklahoma: Tax rates changed for Boise City, Glenpool, Collinsville, Jenks, Sapulpa, Bixby, Tulsa, Owasso, Sand Springs, Enid, Purcell, Broken Arrow and the counties of Tulsa and Okfuskee.
- South Dakota: Tax rates changed for Bradley and Lake Norden.
- Texas: Rates changed for Friendswood and Los Indios.
- Washington: Rates changed for Twisp and Grays Harbor County.
- Wisconsin: Tax rates changed for Sheboygan.
Changes in ZIP codes
Eleven states had changes in ZIP codes:
- New York
Until next month………..